To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), the STEGH Foundation is working with OUR Hospital to ensure that everyone is aware of the proactive measures taken in response to this outbreak.
What steps is St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital taking to keep everyone safe?
- STEGH is coordinating with Public Health Ontario, the Ministry of Health and other agencies to help guide decision-making and receive updates on the virus.
- A “Visitor” policy has been implemented to limit the volume of traffic within the hospital – this changes as we move from stage to stage so view this policy often
- Active screening with controlled entry for ALL patients, visitors and staff.
- Social distancing cues installed throughout the hospital.
- Physical barriers installed in all clinic areas and perimeter screening locations.
To get the latest information about the COVID-19 situation in Elgin County & St. Thomas, please visit OUR Hospital’s website, or visit the Public Health Website.
The St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital Foundation is truly grateful for OUR community’s support during this difficult time.
If you wish to make a gift in support of our colleagues while they help fight COVID-19, please click the “donate now” button at the top of the page.
**Please note – when filling out the online donation form, the address on the form must match your billing address for your credit card.**
Thank you for your generous support!