What is the Jumbo Club?
Monthly giving is an affordable and easy way to make a meaningful difference in the healthcare available at OUR Hospital.
More than 150 individuals make a monthly, and more importantly, lasting impact on the healthcare their families and friends receive. Join this elite group of generous individuals by joining the Jumbo Club and “you’ll never forget to give!”
Monthly gifts help reduce administrative costs and provide stable funding year round.
What are the benefits to you, our Donors?
- You will NEVER forget to give. Choose the amount you want to donate, and on the 15th of each month, this amount will be automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card (unless the 15th fall on a weekend at which time the withdrawal will occur on the following Monday);
- You can change your gift at any time. Easily amend your gift amount, put it on pause, or cancel by contacting the STEGH Foundation office;
- There are no hidden fees or charges;
- You will receive an income tax-deductible receipt at the end of the calendar year in which your gifts were received, making tax time so much easier;
- As a Donor, you will receive recognition in our HeartBeat Newsletter, issued twice a year as well as on our website ItsOURHospital.ca.